$15/HR + DOE
ATCcenter’s mission is to make easily available the use of speech to text technology by providing a virtual transcription-as-a-service platform for the research, media and general population. After 4.5 years, ATCcenter has become a leader of this industry. The solution has helped more 50,000 professionals in more than 22 countries by transcribing over 12 million minutes of audio and video files.
Our management team
We work in a co-working space in the centre of Austin (Texas). We’re sure that you’ll love the place 😉 But ATC is a remote hiring workforce. Here are some pictures of our home offices.
What's your mission ?
The Customer Service Sales Representative at ATCcenter serves as the primary business contact for our clients. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality sales. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with customers. We measure growth and success by an individual’s performance. We promote based upon merit. Compensation is also based upon individual performance. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Voice of Customer (VOC) Feedback Loop: Leading the elimination of pain points/friction and optimising our customer experiences.
- Leading the moderation of Social & Community support programs, the management of proactive content, and development of third-party contributors that support our customers. You will be in charge of building a community around ATC.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
Also, as one of the early members of the crew, you’ll help us to shape the future of ATC. We’re looking for someone super curious and not afraid to learn about subjects that are outside of the comfort zone.
Fluent English is required (Another language is a plus)
Minimum 3 years of experience in CS
Excellent selling and communication skills
- A competitive salary and equity
- A fulfilling, challenging work, that impacts thousands of people.
- One book of your choice each month and free access to e-learning platforms
Since we can’t meet you face to face, we would love to learn more about your through your online portfolio. Your online resume or website should detail your background, work history, and experience working remotely. Be sure to include your software and home office environment. Team Leaders are required to maintain a home office suitable for interviews and video calls. If you don’t have an online resume, no problem. You can set one up quickly and easily here and then share your link with us so we can add you to our candidate pool.
Ready to Apply?